€121.95 excl tax
• Many users have found the advantages of propane heaters far outweigh the small additional running costs.
• The fuel is more completely burned and does not leave an oily residue as experienced with paraffin heaters.
• There is no odour, except for the few seconds during start-up and the units run a little more quietly, since they do not need a compressor to drive the fuel to the burner.
• Durable paint finish.
• Fan assisted, fitted with a piezoelectric ignition system for trouble-free starting and features a direct gas head assembly.
• Features safety solenoid preventing the unit from leaking gas without first being electrically started.
• Supplied with an approved propane gas regulator and hose.
• Tested and certified to CE/EN.
• Manufactured to BS EN 1596.